Fuji Xerox is a global brand synonymous with leadership in document services. We provide state-of-the-art digital printing technologies, enterprise document solutions and business processes, outsourced services and supplies. We help our customers solve complex document-related issues and streamline their workflows and processes.
About Fuji Xerox Malaysia
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd is a 75-25 joint venture between FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan) and Xerox Corporation (USA) engaged in the business of developing, manufacturing and marketing world-class office and publishing equipment and systems, digital colour and monochrome multifunction devices, as well as document management software, solutions and services in Japan and the Asia Pacific region. We also manufacture digital copiers, multifunction devices and printers for worldwide distribution.
Founded in 1962 with its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, the Fuji Xerox Group currently employs more than 45,000 people globally, and has more than 80 domestic and international affiliates and sales subsidiaries.The Malaysian operations began when Rank Xerox was incorporated in 1966. Twenty-six years later, in 1991, we changed our name to Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (Malaysia Operations). Our focus on research and development has resulted in many technological breakthroughs and a large number of patents, establishing us as a global leader in technology. To keep abreast of constant changes in the business environment, we continue to reinvent ourselves towards a customer-centric approach to address issues faced by our customers in an increasingly connected world. Rapid ICT evolution demands that we must continue to be at the forefront of technology in order to offer our customers the most effective means of optimising workflow by leveraging on our proven expertise and wide range of products and services.
We aim to move beyond our established and well-earned reputation as ‘The Document Company’ to emphasise on strengthening partnerships with customers and with society at large on a global scale through our Corporate Social Responsibility global initiatives.
Fuji Xerox Malaysia was awarded ISO 14001 Certification by the Japan Audit and Certification Organisation in 2003 for our compliance with environmental standards and commitment.
Fuji Xerox Malaysia will realise the Fuji Xerox “Excellent Company” concept by delivering excellent returns to all stakeholders, based on the three aspects of our Good Company Concept:
• Deliver high quality products and services to customers that satisfy their needs and therefore create mutual and enduring value.
• Maximise sustainable long-term returns to our shareholders.
• Care for our natural environment in all our company and individual activities.
• Be a responsible citizen by making a positive contribution to local communities.
• Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organisation.
• Be a great place to work where people can grow, find professional fulfilment and are inspired to contribute to the best of their abilities/efforts.
Our business domain comprises support for work process reforms within the working environment. By providing products and services of value we will support people in effectively utilizing information and knowledge to be more creative.
We will build mutual trust among stakeholders by growing as a company and offering new forms of value through our business activities.Trust will engender respect for diversity, forming a foundation for worldwide cultural advancement.
Through our work we will seek to enhance our expertise and human ability. We will use the personal growth and sense of fulfillment thus achieved as energizing forces in our organization and business to bring development and enrichment to society.
Deliver outstanding products and services originating from market needs and social issues
Create new value based on creative thinking unfettered by preconceived ideas
Generate results by determining the real issues before making decisions and seeking efficient processes
Seek overall optimization and mutual development through reliance on and cooperation with others inside and outside Fuji Xerox
Comply with legal and societal norms and always maintain good faith and fairness in business
Respect individuals and different cultures, and live considerately alongside others as members of society
FXML Corporate Profile 2017
- File Size:
- 5.23 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format
- Fuji Xerox Staff Strength: 45,3971
- Staff Strength in Malaysia: 5511
- Strengths in: Innovation, Technology, Customer Service, Sustainability
- ISO 90012 since 1997
- ISO 140013 certified in 2003
1. As of 2016.
2. ISO 9001: 2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
3. ISO 14001:2015 requires environmental management to be more prominent within the organization’s strategic direction, a greater commitment from leadership, the implementation of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation, focus on life-cycle from development to end-of-life of the products and identifying interested parties that can either affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by an organisation’s decision or activity.