About Fuji Xerox
Founded in 1962, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. is a leading company in offering smarter ways to work with its document-related solutions and services, as well as with the world-class office multifunction devices, printers and production printers that we develop and manufacture for worldwide distribution.
Fuji Xerox is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation with direct sales force covering Japan and the Asia-Pacific region including China. As a U.S. 10-billion-dollar enterprise, we employ approximately 40,000 people globally, with more than 80 domestic and overseas affiliates / sales subsidiaries.
On April 1, 2021, Fuji Xerox will change its corporate name to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Corp.
About Fuji Xerox Malaysia
Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., Malaysia Operations is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. (Japan), together with other operating companies in Australia, China, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. The Malaysia Operations began when Rank Xerox was incorporated in 1966. In 1991, we changed our name to Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., Malaysia Operations.
In 1992, Fuji Xerox announced its Good Company Concept and established it as a foundation of management. According to this concept, a good company should be 'strong', 'kind' and 'interesting'. Fuji Xerox aims to be a company with a good balance of all three attributes by delivering excellent returns to all stakeholders.
Our business domain comprises support for work process reforms within the working environment. By providing products and services of value we will support people in effectively utilizing information and knowledge to be more creative.
We will build mutual trust among stakeholders by growing as a company and offering new forms of value through our business activities.Trust will engender respect for diversity, forming a foundation for worldwide cultural advancement.
Through our work we will seek to enhance our expertise and human ability. We will use the personal growth and sense of fulfillment thus achieved as energizing forces in our organization and business to bring development and enrichment to society.
Deliver outstanding products and services originating from market needs and social issues
Create new value based on creative thinking unfettered by preconceived ideas
Generate results by determining the real issues before making decisions and seeking efficient processes
Seek overall optimization and mutual development through reliance on and cooperation with others inside and outside Fuji Xerox
Comply with legal and societal norms and always maintain good faith and fairness in business
Respect individuals and different cultures, and live considerately alongside others as members of society
FXML Corporate Profile 2017
- File Size:
- 5.23 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format
- Fuji Xerox Staff Strength: 39,4831
- Staff Strength in Malaysia: 6992
- Strengths in: Innovation, Technology, Customer Service, Sustainability
- ISO 90013 since 1997
- ISO 140014 certified in 2003
1. As of March 2019.
2. As of October 2019.
3. ISO 9001: 2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
4. ISO 14001:2015 requires environmental management to be more prominent within the organization’s strategic direction, a greater commitment from leadership, the implementation of proactive initiatives to protect the environment from harm and degradation, such as sustainable resource use and climate change mitigation, focus on life-cycle from development to end-of-life of the products and identifying interested parties that can either affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by an organisation’s decision or activity.