Are you managing a large population of unconnected output devices? Are you unable to track and measure your print environment? Are you facing an escalation in costs of existing print infrastructure, yet you are unable to identify the hidden costs of equipment and business processes? Are you struggling to meet sustainability goals? Are you under pressure to reduce business costs in general?
If you have answered yes to at least one of the questions above, Fuji Xerox Next Generation Managed Print Services can bring considerable change.
Fuji Xerox Managed Print Services offering goes beyond print by leveraging technology and document management expertise with business process and outsourcing capabilities to increase business productivity, security, mobility and sustainability.
With our Next Generation Managed Print Services, we work with our customers to journey into digital transformation via a proven three-stage approach.
The first stage is Assess and Optimise, where Fuji Xerox subject matter expert use proven tools and processes to access the maturity level of our customer's current and future print environments and create a baseline. From the baseline, we will then propose various solutions that meet the needs of the customer with the overall objectives to optimise their print environment, manage their costs and support their sustainability goals.
The second stage is Secure and Integrate, where our goal is to ensure smooth integration of our proposed services with the customer's IT infrastructure in a secure and compliant way along with enabling cloud and mobile technologies to increase agility and providing print management solutions.
The last stage is Automate and Simplify, where we help customers by transitioning business documents from paper to digital. We provide digital alternatives with embedded intelligence to automate document routing and build content repositories that are structured for easy search and retrieval, thus driving electronic communications.
Our momentum benefits building the three-stage approach:
At its simplest Fuji Xerox Print services (XPS) offering is a suite of managed services for your office requirements. It will provide you with greater control of your document output devices by enabling better fleet management. This in turn will bring about increased staff productivity and cost reductions.
Optimising Usage of your Office Devices
We will apply robust processes and tools to proactively analyse and optimise the use of your office output devices (printers, faxes, and multifunction devices) across your environment.Your Benefits from Fuji Xerox Print Services (XPS)
- Free up staff to focus on core business
- Single point of management for all your office devices
- Accurate asset database
- Office equipment control
- Total environment visibility
- Increased return on investment (ROI)
- Equipment aligned to user requirements
Many enterprises are now moving beyond fleet management and optimisation, to driving productivity improvements around their document workflow. For most, the need to transform to digital is clear and strong.
Xerox Print Services (XPS) Brochure
- File Size:
- 1.61 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format
Through Fuji Xerox’s Managed Print Services, our customers can:
Realise the Most Suitable Print Environment
- Uncover hidden costs for equipment, filing and processes.
- Improve resource utilization through device optimisation.
- Reduce environmental impact on print.
- Provide accurate total cost of ownership.
Strengthen the Security of Printing with Network Integration
- Protect intellectual property from security threats.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and mitigate risk.
- Support IT infrastructure and integration.
- Leverage data encryption and overwrite.
- Authorise and authenticate for proactive security management.
- Increase agility through cloud and mobile technologies.
Business Process Automation and Work-Style Change
- Deliver solutions that improve your business processes.
- Reduce paper use and provide digital alternatives.
- Provide ongoing analytics to drive performance and process enhancements.
- Analyse paper use in its role as an information asset.