Managing the print environment is an important first step as organisations begin their digital transformation journey. This is especially true for Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as their IT budgets and resources are not as massive as larger organizations. So how can SMEs enjoy the benefits that digital transformation brings without worrying too much about the investment?
With Xerox Print Services (XPS), they can now implement a standardized yet flexible print management solution which allows them to add new capabilities when required.
Are you currently facing these challenges in your business?
- Too many different brands and models of devices but not too sure how to manage them?
- Need to reduce number of devices but not sure how to begin?
- Need to understand who prints what and why do they print but unsure how to proceed?
- Need immediate support on break fix and proactive consumables replenishments but too many vendors to call?
- Unable to reduce cost on IT expenses?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, then you will need Xerox Print Services (XPS).
Enjoy the benefits of Xerox Print Services (XPS) through four simple steps:
Using an integrated suite of tools and processes, our XPS service desk will manage, monitor, and maintain all your print devices and services, which will include:
- Auto Supplies and Meter Reads
- Proactive Remote Monitoring
- Standard Reporting
- Consolidated Invoices/Billing
With Xerox Print Services (XPS), you can enjoy the full benefits that Managed Print Services (MPS) delivers with less investment.
- Management of current printer fleet
- Improving productivity
- Enhancing your print security
- Cost management
- Lastly, meeting your sustainability goals by reducing carbon footprint
How to make your office print environment smarter?
Check out our solution that will help you work smarter, be more productive and manage your expenses more effectively.
Are you focusing on your business objectives?
This infographic will show a comprehensive solution to help manage your print and technology needs while you work on your business goals.