Maintaining network and data security is one of the many challenges that organisations face daily. Networks and information are at constant risk of attack from external, and potentially internal threats. Your printers and multi-function devices receive and produce content and sensitive information every day.
Is your print environment secured? Are you facing these challenges every day?
If you have answered yes to the checklist below, you need our security solution.
- You experienced a security breach.
- Your networked devices crashed and lose their security settings.
- You have no automated alert system to pre-empt you of at-risk situations.
- You need automatic remediation of devices that are out of compliance.
- You need an automated and faster process to install security patches and device updates
- You need a fast, end-to-end infrastructure settings to audit according to a company policy.
- You want to be more confident in the security of your print environment.
- You want to take the guesswork — and the manual work — out of security.
The Xerox® Printer Security Audit Services, for our Enterprise Print Services customers, helps secure printers and multifunction devices across your enterprise. We configure device settings against your security standard policy and provide ongoing reporting to show compliance or highlight gaps that can then be addressed, giving you peace of mind.
Secure Device Management
A policy-based compliance solution which automates print fleet security.
Our Service Delivery Professionals review the policy baseline and then configures and drives uniform device behavior across the Managed Print Services (MPS) environment. It focuses on setting device configurations remotely, monitoring for compliance and remediating any violators in 3 key areas — firmware upgrades, password management and device settings configuration and management. This provides insight into compliance and non-compliance of Fuji Xerox and Xerox® devices.
Xerox® Printer Security Audit Services provides on-going reporting and alerts. The information and insight captured though our secure MPS capabilities will improve compliance and security, thus preventing data breaches.